Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stache Masters: Aaron Rodgers and His many faces

Something new I am willing to share with you is that I am a die hard sharp cheddar packer fan...most of my life...secondly I appreciate facial hair and all of its glory..

In case you happen not to know who Aaron Rodgers let me tell you....he was drafted in 2005 from the University of California...he was the back up to Brett Favre (sky point) for three years on the Green Bay Packers football team. He has started as quarterback for the team ever since with last season seeing Mr. Rodgers leading my green and gold to the superbowl championship...

anyway for some reason he changes his facial hair all the time and it amuses me he is a photo tribute starting from college, to draft day...to finally...this season..










This last one is the most current and maybe the most interesting....I hope you enjoyed...my strange interests and humor..




No comments:

Post a Comment