Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reel Reviews......."Awake"

Today...while talking a friend...he suggested I take a look at a new TV show coming out in 2012...the show is called "AWAKE"...its coming to NBC...I am always looking for new tv shows that are creative and thought provoking....this one fits whatever bill my mind would dare demand...I am not predicting it to be great to the masses but it doesn't have to be ...just interesting to me........here is the trailer that got me hooked...I urge you to watch and I dare you to try and follow the story..




In case...like me you didnt quite understand what you just saw...here is what comic-con had to say about "awake" in its rewview of the show.....

"Awake begins with Jason Isaacs' character Detective Michael Britten in a devastating car accident, which severs his family. This is where things get tricky. The series is split between two different realities, with Michael's wife dying in the accident in one, and his son dying in the other. When he goes to bed at night, he wakes up in the other reality. He doesn't know which one is real, and neither do we. You'd think this could get confusing, but the pilot manages to bounce between both realities without getting lost."


The show doesn't come out for awhile but I  have high expectations....

No comments:

Post a Comment