Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

Life has been really streaming by lately and I really have been neglecting this blog among many other things....in summary...my car is in the shop...money is a little tight and I haven't been meeting my goals in other areas...well that all stops tonight....I will wake up tomorrow a new man with new confidence in my goals and in my faith that it will all work out...because as a little token in my desk says..."with god all things are possible" so I choose to keep my focus there and no where else...the next few weeks until school starts up will be a little stressful but I do know that it is mostly out of my hands and I can only do what god allows me...carpe diem....live the dream...

1 comment:

  1. | So proud of you buddy! I'm love this post too! That's all you can do sometimes! Hope you meet those goals!

    ReplyDelete