Tuesday, July 12, 2011

here goes nothing...



Breakfast!!!

2 apples (fuji)
2 large carrots
1 handful of blueberries
8 Strawberries

Drink up!


To explain this idea of juicing a little more.

..The idea is that by juicing you are super charging your system because you get all the nutrients with out all the mass of actually consuming a entire produce section from a grocery store...most people do not eat enough of all these great little vitamins....junk food fills us up with fat and oils and macro-nutrients...so by eating just fruits and vegetables I should see amazing health benefits..

2 comments:

  1. | I love how you are taking two of my new favorite things by storm..Juicing and Blogging! That looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you "juiced" Deanna? lol....I can't really say that w/o cracking up. have you used a food processor? how do you like it? did you go on a diet with just juice? I told Trevor I think it needs to be a PART a daily diet, not isolated...any thought?

    ReplyDelete